Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Old town of Sta. Rosa, Laguna

I am proud of living in Sta. Rosa, Laguna for 18 years. I often passed antique houses going to the church. I admired their beauty and last strength. I wish I could live in old houses and experience something about the past.



Casa de Tantionco


Ruins along Zavalla









Old pueblo of Sta. Rosa










These are antique houses near the church. They were built between 1700s and 1800s.

Sta Rosa de Lima Parish

This church is Sta Rosa de Lima Parish where I attend every Saturday and Sunday. It is very old, 221 years old. It was built in 1792 and one of the most beautiful churches I have ever visited.

This arc structure is a beautiful landmark in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

Col. Basilio Gonzales' house
This old house is one of the oldest in town. It is one of the town's landmarks. It is own by one Col. Basilio Gonzales. It is a beautiful house that I like most.
I wanted to enter there but there is no one there. I think somebody takes care of it and I hope it will be protected forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment