Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Emilio Aguinaldo Mansion

Last April 6, 2013 (Saturday), First trip was Emilio Aguinaldo Mansion in Kawit, Cavite. It was my second time to visit there. It was our History class-Field Trip

When I was there,  I was so amazed at the beauty of the place. I saw the bronze statue of Emilio Aguinaldo riding his horse. I also saw how big and grandeur is his mansion.
BAPDST 2nd year paying attention to our professor explaining about the statue of 1st President of the Philippines Emilio Aguinaldo.


Then we entered the gate of E. Aguinaldo Mansion. There was no entrance fee. It was very old but still beautiful and well maintained
This is a very old car, owned by the 1st President of the Philippines, Emilio Aguinaldo. It was my first time to see such an old car.
This is old plate of his car.
 We entered inside Museum. There were many old books and military equipments like guns and sword.

This is the picture of the original mansion in 1845.

We were excited to view the  inside of the mansion. The flooring was made of thick, hard wood. The doors were beautifully crafted and the furnitures were all antiques.

The room of Agunialdo's eldest son.

2nd year were curious to see ghosts inside the cabinet, he he he.



Kitchen

Old refrigerator, not electric, the only use ice. 
Look at this. I was surprised that 1st President of the Philippines, Emilio Aguinaldo was only 5'3''.  Jose Rizal was shorter than him. "Small but terrible".


 I really admired all the things inside the Emilio Aguinaldo Mansion, they speak of our past. My professor really was grateful to our kind tour guide, for allowing us to enter the mansion specially in allowing us to see the upper floor.  I will not forget this experience.


















No comments:

Post a Comment